Thursday, March 24, 2016

Alicia, "This Week in Texas" project, 3/24/16

I started the New Year today! However, the volume remains the same. Volume 1 continues until issue 52, which is at the end of March/beginning of April and marks the one year anniversary of This Week In Texas.

I almost got through the first two issues of 1976 - I've still got a bit left in issue 41.

Rather than try to go back to the 1975 issues of TWIT in order to copy and paste some of the ads that made it into 1976, I decided to just type out those repeated ads. This may have lead to some differences in the way those ads now appear in text in the transcript field, but I'm happy with how it's turned out! There were also some new ads to transcribe; I'm looking forward to seeing even more pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment