Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Alicia, "This Week in Texas" project, 3/29/16

In issue 44 of volume 1, the serial "Life With Vera" by John Gardner began, and its second page is where I've left off today. So far, it's so good! There's a very interesting twist at the end that I want to think is funny and that I hope is not tragic...

The magazine has been playing around with its format in the last few issues so a few of the patterns I've gotten used to are no more. However, for some reason, the changes seem to be making the process of digitizing the magazine go more quickly. I got through more issues today than I'm used to, I think. Maybe the pages are more condensed - maybe there is less content (in the form of ads?). I'm not too sure.

Thursday I'll be in Connecticut or New York, so goodbye, Texas until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment