Today I got through the end of issue 46, so on Thursday I'll start on issue 47. In this last issue, the publishers of TWIT decided to change up the format of their "Supporters" section; instead of breaking it up by city and then by business type, each business type is now also prefaced by the city it's in. This results in mini-headers such as "Houston Poodle Salon," for example. This new format seems to help condense the section. It also will mean the "Description" section on my end will be more condensed; there will be no more titles like "Lounges:" between the businesses, at least as long as this new format is used.
The newest "Life With Vera" installation made me want to cry... not in a bad way, just because it is so overwhelmingly scandalous, in a fun way. Christopher Savitch reviewed some great movies in his "Screen Shop"s. I'm going to pay attention to my "Skyline" horoscope. I peeked ahead to some of the issues coming up and it looks like there are new sections on the way. Bring them on!
The newest "Life With Vera" installation made me want to cry... not in a bad way, just because it is so overwhelmingly scandalous, in a fun way. Christopher Savitch reviewed some great movies in his "Screen Shop"s. I'm going to pay attention to my "Skyline" horoscope. I peeked ahead to some of the issues coming up and it looks like there are new sections on the way. Bring them on!
No comments:
Post a Comment